Conference Workshops 2011
Every year, the Good Jobs, Green Jobs Conference brings together stakeholders from across the spectrum of those working to create good, green jobs across the country. This year, we again received hundreds of proposals, and after careful review, have selected the most interesting and informative sessions that will truly define what is happening now in this critical green jobs effort.
Click here to see the full agenda.
* Denotes workshop ends at 5:00 p.m.
Recent Blog Posts
- From Sierra Club: Green Fleets = Green Jobs
- From Sierra Club: Scenes From Good Jobs, Green Jobs
- From UCS: Could Renewable Energy Power Industrial America? It Already Does!
- From CWA: We Need Good Jobs, Green Jobs
- From MCLV: News from the Good Jobs Green Jobs National Conference
- Dude, Where’s My (Fuel-Efficient) Car?
- Building a Clean Economy Requires Strong Leaders and Perseverance
- Building Our Infrastructure
- How We Get From Dangerous Chemicals to Safer Chemicals in the Workplace
- Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood & Nancy Pelosi Address Good Jobs, Green Jobs